About this Product
- Ultimate Power Machine: With a powerful 2100 Pa suction and high-end brushless motor, you can achieve thorough cleaning of dust and debris in no time. This coupled with the 3200mAh battery provides run-time of up to 130 mins
- Dedicated app (Mi Home / Xiaomi Home) for controlling Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P through Wi-Fi. Along with this user can use host of features like scheduled cleaning , virtual walls/restricted zones, zoned and spot cleaning (selective area cleaning)
- Mi Robot has 2-in-1 Sweeping & Mopping Function which supports 3 modes of efficient cleaning: 1. Sweeping & Mopping Mode which works with 2-in-1 tank 2. Sweeping Only which works with 550ml large dust box 3. Mopping Only which works with 2-In-1 tank
- Intelligent Mapping and Route Planning: The new LDS Laser Navigation System works with an upgraded SLAM algorithm for real-time mapping, faster speed, higher accuracy (Accuracy Deviation ≤2%), and longer scanning range of up to 8m
- Automatic recharging: Mi Robot also offers automatic recharging and also resumes work on its own. This ensures that you get to sit back and relax while it efficiently cleans your home
- S & Y Pattern: Thoughtfully designed cleaning paths for Indian homes. S-Pattern helps in cleaning large areas with efficient battery usage. Y-Pattern simulate the manual mopping effect with dual direction repeated wiping for an intense deep clean.
- 12 high-precision sensors help in an accurate depiction of the surroundings. Powered by an anti-collision and an anti-drop sensor, the device makes accurate navigation, crosses obstacles up to 2cm high and avoids any fall from the staircase.
This vacuum-mop is only intended to clean floors in a home environment. Please don’t use it in outdoor setting like balcony or on a surface that is not floor like a sofa or in commercial or industrial setting. Do not use the device above 40 degree celsius or below 0 degree celsius or on a floor with liquids or sticky substances. Pick up any cables from the floor before using the vacuum-mop. Do not place the vacuum-mop upside down (laser radar housing should never touch the ground).