About the Product –
- Green Pears have an egg-shaped appearance with a large spherical lower portion, gradually tapering and rounded at the top.
- They have bright green skin with fine hints of brown. The flesh is white and juicy when ripe, with a lemon like flavour that is subtly sweet.
Storage and Uses –
- Ripened pears are green. Store them in the refrigirator for 3-5 days. Gently press your thumb near the stem end of the fruit, if it is softer, then they are ready to eat.
- Feel the fresh texture of pears raw or in salads. Owing to the dense flesh, they can be consumed baked, roasted and grilled.
- Blend them into a smoothie when they over ripe
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.