Strawberry is cultivated worldwide and widely accepted due to its juicy texture, bright red color, fresh aroma and its sweet taste. It is naturally consumed fresh in wide quantities but also used in preparing foods such as preservatives, juices, pies, ice-creams and milk-shakes.
- Nutrient rich and packed with anti-oxidants fights cancer,
- Vitamin C is not only a daily requirement but also boosts immunity
- Promotes eye health and also prevents cataracts as well as wrinkles
- Excellent for pre-natal health as it includes Folate (B-Vitamin) recommended for women who are pregnant or trying to conceive.
- Strawberries are an excellent source to Vitamin C useful for weight management and defending against diabetes and related heart diseases
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.