Sale!

Tata Gold Leaf Tea 500 g

245.00

About this item

  • For discerning tea Drinking consumers: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold
  • Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. Organic:No
  • Quality Standards: Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
  • Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day

Available Check AT.

Category:
Share this product :-

Description

About this item

  • For discerning tea Drinking consumers: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold
  • Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. Organic:No
  • Quality Standards: Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
  • Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.